Friday, November 11, 2011

Same Spot, New Site

Ciao a tutti!

I just logged onto this account for the first time since Dec 2008 when I was last at Finocchio Verde. I'm shocked and flattered at how many views my humble little blog has racked up while I've been neglecting it. Thanks for stopping by! I'm sorry that I haven't been available to answer your many wonderful questions. But do not despair interwebs! I am currently AGAIN visiting Finocchio Verde (What are the odds?! I must be a lucky girl) among other farms in Europe and am keeping another blog which you are more than welcome to follow:


http://katievoneurope.wordpress.com

If you have any questions, it would be best for you to direct them to me via the comments on the wordpress blog, as it directs them to my email so I'll actually be able to respond.

In the meanwhile, I wish you all the very best! Finocchio Verde vi saluta, come sempre.

A presto,

Katie

No comments: